My name is Edie and I started this blog as a way to converse with others about the Christian walk in everyday life. Comments and questions are welcome. After all it is a walk!
Popular Posts
-
GM Fam! that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God;...
-
So I was listening to the Karen Hunter Show on SiriusXM today (I have a preview in my car that I just may have to subscribe to thanks to ...
-
Recently I was able to speak at my church's Women's Day service. This was such a wonderful opportunity to share some of the exper...
-
GM Fam! Don't just do what you have to do to get by, but work heartily, as Christ's servants doing what God wants you to do. Ephesi...
-
Hello again, I had a very interesting conversation yesterday in Sunday School Teacher's meeting..... ( yes I teach Sunday School, b...
-
As my walk brings me closer to Christ. . .
-
Today I overheard a young lady talking about her own attitude and how bad it is. Her point of view struck me as odd since it is rare to hea...
-
GM Fam! You will become pregnant and give birth to a son, and his hair must never be cut. For he will be dedicated to God as a Nazirite fro...
-
At work, softly singing to myself..... I need Thee, oh, I need Thee; Every hour I need Thee; Oh, bless me now, my Savior, I come to T...
-
Hello everyone, I found this article on CNN.... check it out if you are a fan or if you are not. Share your thoughts.
Thursday, May 5, 2011
GM Fam! that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; Col 1:10 NKJV. We are God's children; as we go about our day, remember Who we represent. Don't bring ruin to the family name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment