Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Easter Edibles

Hello ,
While shopping in Wal-Mart this evening.  I came across  the following "Easter" edibles.



I've seen the Serenity Prayer printed on many items; plaques, t-shirts, bookmarks, stained glass etc.  But I have never seen it printed on a milk chocolate egg for Easter.   Hmmmmmmm.  Your thoughts?





Now I don't know about you, but I don't remember the story of Noah's Ark and the Easter story taking place at the same time.  But you do have to admit, the eggs are cute.


It's just amazing what you find when you just stroll down the isle and really take a look at what is being marketed.    What new "Easter" items have you seen?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Easter has been so commerialized it is insulting. I no longer say happy Easter but Happy resurrection day. when your a kid it is cute and it is all fun and games to wear your Sunday best and search for eggs, but when did the story of Jesus Christ rising from the grave with power in His hand comes in? You won't see items like that in Walmart. In fact there will not be a Jesus in sight among the candy eggs, pretty dresses, and handsome suits, but if I'm wrong please post a picture and I will eat my own words.