Popular Posts

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Playing with my "paints"

I love to play with make-up. Always have.  BTW, this post may not have anything to do with my Christian walk or anyone elses, it's just what I was feeling at the time.

Anyway, back to the makeup, right now I am loving Smashbox, Too Faced, Stila and the classic Maybelline mascara in waterproof of course.   I don't know what it is, but I cannot pass a make-up counter without looking at every eyeshadow and every lipstick on display.  And like most  black women, I am always on the lookout for the perfect foundation.  Right now, I am wearing Too Faced St. Baarts Bronze and Smashbox Halo as a setting powder.  When I'm out on the weekend, I just go with the Halo, blush, mascara and lip gloss.

I just love being a girl!


Jill Scott


Beyonce

No comments: